Administrative Assistant Diploma
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Distance Learning
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- London remove
Excellent administration is vital to any business, professional firm or the public sector and it is also vital across all functions of a business. A career in any type of administration is a great way to get your foot in the door for a first job and build your career in any sector. You will require good organisation skills, excellent Microsoft Office, an ability to communicate well both face-to-face and in writing and a good eye for detail. The programme is suitable for anyone taking their first step but also for people with some work experience who want to build a more professional and solid skills base.
Aims and Objectives
The Administrative Assistant Diploma will give you the high quality office based training and confidence to meet these needs and provides and a strong foundation to start your career and to impress employers in any office environment. The modules listed below will help you to master vital software packages and become competent with touch-typing and keyboard skills. And will also give you a great grounding in business communication and document production, together with organisational skills and dealing with meetings.
Outcome / Qualification
Participants on this Administrative Assistant Diploma programme will receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training Diploma, at either Pass or Distinction level
This Administrative Assistant Diploma Programme is made up of 7 core modules plus one additional elective module. It is designed to take around 140 hours or 6 weeks full-time study to complete
- Effective Business Communication Or Business Documentation Production
- Word OR Word Expert
- Excel OR Excel Expert
- PowerPoint OR Access
- Successful Meetings and Minutes#
Study in our training hub, distance learning or a combination of both. Full access to face to face support when you choose.
- Free Module to all participants through NGTU
Go…..Get that Job - which covers four lessons:
- Preparation - identifying the ideal job, defining your skills, interests and achievements
- Your CV and Strengths - how to present a CV, writing a personal statement and recording your history
- Job Search - Methods to search for jobs, completing application forms, cover letters and creative job hunting
- Interview Success - Different types of interviews, body language and questions – then Get the job!
- Personal support and advice to give a final polish to your CV and interview techniques.
- Link you to employers throughout London