Our Edinburgh based HR Service Centre is undergoing an exciting period of growth across many of their administrative teams, this means that we have a number of entry opportunities currently available to join our fast paced, friendly and knowledgeable workforce.
These roles vary in length some being permanent and some either a six or nine month contracts and they could be working in one of a number of teams providing client support across a range of HR topics. For all of these roles we are looking for people with a background in administrative support, a passion for providing a first class customer service experience and someone who wants to play a key role within our team.
So if you are looking to return to work or looking for that next Administration role, then please see below for more details.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing administrative support to our client within one of a number of teams that are currently recruiting, they cover a range of areas such as international services, HR support, regulatory vetting etc...
- There may be some phone work speaking with clients around the administrative work that they require
- Supporting team leaders on projects whereby extra administrative support is needed
- Working proactively on your own workload and assisting other members of the team as and when necessary
- Working towards agreed SLAs for the team
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated ability with computer skills including intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven track record of providing quality customer service in a similar environment (call line and online databases)
- Demonstrable administrative experience ideally within a commercial environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and deal with conflicting priorities
- Ability to respond to a high volume of queries, ensuring a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with clear and concise language verbally and with written correspondence
About HR Solutions
Capita HR Solutions helps employers to maximise the performance of their HR functions from core transactional services, through to complete organisational transformation. We meet the HR service needs of our clients by listening to the challenges they face and working with them to create an approach that suits their business, culture and people. From simple transactional services through to organisational transformation, we use a flexible approach to maximise the performance of HR functions and drive greater efficiency for businesses. Join us here and you'll be transforming HR operations around the country.
What's in it for you?
- A starting salary £18,500 - £19,500 (depending on experience)
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Future opportunities within Capita to develop your career.
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.