This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for?
A company that specialises in the design, manufacture and installation of commercial Kitchen Extract and Fresh Air Input Systems and all other associated works to comply with current Local Authority, GasSafe and Environmental Health requirements.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Answering telephones
- Dealing with customer orders
- Using all Microsoft office
- Doing all general office administration
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have?
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Customer service skills
- A high attention to details
- The ability to be resourceful, organized, able to accurately keep records and do quality control checks
- Excellent IT skills - Word / Excel
- A team player mentality along with the ability to work on their own initiative and contribute positively to the network team and our objectives
- 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will have an excellent opportunity, with possible future progression.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.