Administrator Apprentice - Glasgow (G2 1) - 0766
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Glasgow remove
Waterman Group is a multidisciplinary consultancy providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property, infrastructure, environment and energy markets. Since 1952, Waterman has grown into a leading engineering and environmental consultancy with offices throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.
Waterman Group are currently seeking a hard-working and ambitious person to join their team in Glasgow. The role will be supporting the contractors and have a marketing element to the role creating content for BIDs - because of the high level of accuracy required candidates must have a higher grade in English. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to take on this role and grow within a global company.
Responsibilities of the Administrator Apprentice:
- Administrative duties in assisting the Directors
- Updating staff CV' s
- Maintaining record of BD from Directors and Associates
- Data entry
- Coordination of staff BD across disciplines
- Creating reports
- Bid writing
- Capability document preparation
- Updating marketing material and liaison with marketing team in other regions and London
- General administrative tasks
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent written and oral English ( Higher grade in English would be preferred)
- Self confidence
- Ability to cope under pressure &work to deadlines
- Appetite for development &progression
- Good IT skills ( word, excel and outlook)
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6'and a certificate for `Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6' . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Salary and Working Hours:
- GBP 12,000 - GBP 15,000 per annum depending on experience
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
Sign-up or log in to apply