One of Scotland' s leading Law Firms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
One of Scotland's leading Law Firms is currently seeking an Administrator Apprentice to join their Support Services Function within their Inverness office. You will proactively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
- Basic typing
- Opening matters
- Making up drops
- Closing files
- Reception Cover
- Franking Mail
- Post Office run
- Bank run
- Collecting DX
- Data input
- Other general admin
- Full training will be provided
Qualities/ essential requirements
- Experience of office environment ( essential)
- Computer skills including word and email ( essential)
- Advanced telephone skills ( essential)
- Excellent administrative and organisationalskills ( Essential)
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate verbally and in writing ( Essential)
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines ( Essential)
- Attention to detail ( Essential)
- Clear and confident communicator as reception cover will be required
- Educated to at least Standard Grade Level 3 English
- Educated to at least Standard Grade Level 3 in an administrative subject, and/or related work experience
Other Important Information
Daily working days/ hours - Monday to Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 30pm
There are good progression opportunities for the right individual.