Advanced Business & Administration Apprenticeship - Basingstoke (UK116611)
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
At Fujitsu, we see Information Technology as part of the bigger picture and we work with our customers towards shaping the future of society. In the UK alone we’re collaborating with high profile customers and are also a proud supporter of the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant.
Be part of an organisation that is developing new technologies, pushing the boundaries of Digital, and shaping the way we live our lives. Our Schemes will help you develop into a future leader.
This Advanced Business & Administration apprenticeship is aimed at school leavers who are looking for an opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.
The successful candidates will work within our main accounts based in Basingstoke and will receive the relevant training to carry out their role effectively.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing analytical and recruitment support to managers by producing relevant reports.
- Collating data
- Working with and building relationships with our recruitment agencies and industry partners
We are looking for candidates with:
- A good understanding of Microsoft office including Excel
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The willingness to learn new skills and acquire additional responsibilities
Find out more about the scheme here and apply now!