Advanced Diploma in Accounting with AAT Foundation
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Distance Learning
- College Higher Education
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Accounting & Tax
- Business & Admin
- London remove
This Advanced Diploma in Accounting with AAT Foundation offers top level professional finance training to anyone who is thinking about a career as an accountant, bookkeeper or finance professional. Taking this diploma course gives you the opportunity to gain an AAT (The Association of Accounting Technicians) Foundation Certificate in Accounting and the AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting. Both of these are valuable, recognised qualifications for anyone aspiring to work in finance.
This training course can be taken by complete beginners to accounting. A range of core subjects starting at first principal’s double book entry and bookkeeping up to Final Accounts Preparation, Elements of Costing, Advanced Bookkeeping and Sage 50 Accounts. This will give you a complete understanding and provide accounts processing and lots of practical exercises to enbed the knowledge and give you the competence to do this in a working environment.
Aims and Objectives
You will complete each course step-by-step at your own pace to gain the knowledge required to work confidently in an accounting role. The course includes access to MyAAT. This comprehensive and valuable online student resource provided to all AAT students assists you with studies and helps you prepare for qualification examinations.
This flexible diploma which can be studied via a combination of methods, either in one of Pitman training centres or through distance learning online or online. Students have complete control and flexibility over where and when they study.
Outcome / Qualification
Successful completion of this course means you will be eligible to take the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting and the Advanced Diploma in Accounting, both extremely prestigious financial qualifications.
This Diploma Programme is made up of 13 core modules plus four elective modules. It is designed to take around 661 hours or 26 weeks full-time study to complete
The AAT recommends a total study time of 860 hours to take advantage of the full range of accompanying learning resources, we recommend a study timeline of 18 months.
The diploma includes the following modules:
- Elements of Costing
- Work Effectively in Finance
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Management Accounting Costing
- Ethics for Accountants
- Indirect Tax
- Bookkeeping Level 2 - Module 1
- Bookkeeping Level 2 - Module 2
- Bookkeeping Level 2 - Module 3
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Bookkeeping Level 2 - Module 1
Study in our training hub, distance learning or a combination of both. Full access to face to face support when you choose.
- Free Module to all participants through NGTU
Go…..Get that Job - which covers four lessons:
- Preparation - identifying the ideal job, defining your skills, interests and achievements
- Your CV and Strengths - how to present a CV, writing a personal statement and recording your history
- Job Search - Methods to search for jobs, completing application forms, cover letters and creative job hunting
- Interview Success - Different types of interviews, body language and questions – then Get the job!
- Personal support and advice to give a final polish to your CV and interview techniques.
- Link you to employers throughout London