Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship Opportunities with Ford Motor Company
Are you looking to develop your career in engineering in a dynamic and unique learning environment?
An Advanced Apprenticeship with Ford Motor Company is an exciting opportunity to pursue practical work experience using world class technologies and processes, alongside academic learning. We are looking for exceptional candidates with passion and enthusiasm to join our team of apprentices!
What’s in it for you?
- A great salary increasing year on year
- Annual holiday entitlement of twenty five days (twenty days set by the company), this is pro-rated in the first year
- Access to our Employment Development and Assistance Programme (EDAP), which provides up to £300 per year for non-job-specific education, training and development
- An opportunity to access the Company’s Privilege scheme, which enables the purchase of Ford vehicles at a discount
- A good pension scheme for candidates aged 18 and over
About the role
- You will complete your first 12-18 months off the job training at the Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (CEME) in Dagenham
- Your on the job training will take place at the relevant Ford operation (Dunton or Dagenham)
What will you gain?
- You will complete a four year programme for the attainment of:
- A National Vocational Qualification at Level 2 and Level 3
- A BTEC level 2 Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering
- A BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and Information Technology
To become part of our team, you will need:
- A minimum of 3 GCSE grades, including
- English at grade C (Level 4)
- Maths at grade B (Level 6)
- Physics or Double Science at Grade C (Level 4)
- Drive and initiative
- A conscientious approach
- Problem solving skills
- Openness and willingness to learn
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ford is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment or harassment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, gender reassignment and gender identity, age