About our apprenticeships, is this the right route for you?
Interested in one of our apprenticeships but not entirely sure what it entails? Well, as an apprentice you’ll be right in the thick of all the action. It’s a great route into the industry. You’ll get the chance to expand your knowledge by attending college one day a week, while constantly discovering new and exciting things and learning from our industry experts on the job. If you’re an individual that can work independently when appropriate and can demonstrate a positive approach to problem solving, then an apprenticeship is the perfect step for you.
However, it doesn’t stop there. The great thing about an apprenticeship is that you’ll be earning a salary straight away while learning, then eventually gaining a professional qualification. You’ll be given continued support as you develop your skills throughout the program and there is no cost for the training you receive.
Business administration (London)
Do you have an interest in learning and development? Well, working with one of our busy training and development managers you could find yourself aiding hundreds of colleagues in their professional development journey.
Key activities include:
- Providing administrative support around training programmes
- Issuing joining instructions and pre/ post course work.
- Updating training records.
- Administering and maintaining our online training system.
- Helping to produce presentations and course material.
At the end of all your hard work, you’ll have a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration along with the opportunity for further progression.
What characteristics do we look out for?
Do you have what it takes to join us as an apprentice? We’re looking for individuals with the below characteristics, if you recognise these in yourself, then we’d like to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone that is:
- Professional, proactive and receptive to constructive advice and guidance
- Experience in a professional work environment
- Willing to learn new skills while being able to adapt them
- Aware of their limitations and when to seek help if needed
- Able to work independently when necessary
- Able to take responsibility and pride in their work
- Good at demonstrating a positive approach to problem solving
- Able to contribute to discussions as part of a team
- Able to take a responsible approach to health and safety
We’re a management, engineering and development consultancy which works on projects across the world. By challenging norms, we like to solve humanity’s most difficult problems. We’re committed to making a positive contribution to the wellbeing of our staff as well as the environment, communities, and market places in which we operate. Could you see yourself being a part of our team?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.