Gresham Tech is an award-winning financial software & services company that specializes in providing transaction control and enterprise data integrity solutions to financial institutions across the globe. Our customers include some of the world's largest financial institutions, all of whom are served locally from offices located in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual with a real passion for technology.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
As an Internal Systems Apprentice, you’ll be working alongside our other Internal Systems team members to provide top notch customer service to all of our internal teams.
The responsibilities of this role are highly varied, so come prepared to apply your IT hardware and software skills and experience to keep all our teams running smoothly. This is a very dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities for you to expand your skill set and grow. You’ll gain experience in IT fault diagnostics and resolution
- Customer service skills
- PC and laptop configuration and maintenance Linux, Windows OS build and maintenance
- Network Design, Configuration and maintenance
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- You are focussed on working in the IT industry have a genuine passion for technology
- You can demonstrate great customer service and communication skills, and an ability to get the root of a problem quickly
- You have a can-do attitude and are happy to pick up ad-hoc projects and requests
- You are interested in network infrastructure
- You may have some experience of Linux
- A positive attitude, which is key, and you must be eager to learn
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- A clear focus on high quality work
- Pleasant, polite, mature, credible, and comfortable with working in different environments
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Great communication skills for dealing with diverse customers
- Keen to expand on current knowledge and new experience
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously co-coordinating a wide range of activities
Desired qualification requirements:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C) including Maths and English
Previous experience working with computer hardware would also be beneficial
Working week: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5:30pm,37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer],
Salary: £250 per week
Benefits of the role/ Future prospects:
As well as standard holiday and pension, we offer a flexible benefits package which will be confirmed upon interview.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.