A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Validation Coordinator to join a busy and ever expanding organisation specialising in Telecommunications and Infrastructure. To complement their growth plans they would love to hire a confident individual that will learn how to deliver exceptional support to the wider team and progress within the company.
- The successful validation of work orders to ensure contracted tasks are deliverable within the agreed timescales.
- Responsible for taking information from Symology to develop and maintain the Management Information System (MIS)
- Providing information on nearby utilities (such as electricity, gas and water) by analysing digital plans and passing to field staff who will be carrying out works in the area to ensure their health and safety.
- Providing status reporting to assist with financial reporting and planning using Microsoft Excel. Building and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Issue work orders to Project Managers/Front Line Managers, ensuring they are acted upon and managed to the successful required outcomes.
- Identify, manage and report on any risks/issues. General administrative duties. Full training will be provided.
Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude and desire to progress
Ability to work to your own initiative as well as part of a team
Excellent organisational skills
You must be a confident and outgoing individual capable of liaising with sub-contractors and internal staff
Monday-Friday 08:00-17:00 £16,000
25 days holiday + public holidays
You will receive First Aid Training as part of the health and safety requirements of this organisation.
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to take on more duties and responsibilities in your current role or progress into other areas of the business. Your salary will be reflective of your role and responsibilities and will increase in line with this.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.