At SurveyMe, my client is passionate about creating a global network of engaged consumers hungry for freebies and discounts that any business can tap in order to build guest loyalty, make better business decisions and ultimately generate more profit.
Key Responsibilities: [Reporting to the Team Lead, the duties of the role include]:
• Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and Mobile-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies
• Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates
• Assist in the design, development, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
• Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
• Package and support deployment of releases
• Assist with analysing and resolving technical and application problems
• Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
• Providing third-level support to business users
• Strong desire to learn Core Competency Requirements
• Familiarity with version control concepts
• Knowledge of client/server application development Knowledge of agile development methodologies
• Knowledge of unit testing theory
Desired qualification requirements:
College or University Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Monday - Friday,
35hrs per week
£15,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.