Agilisys- IT Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
Agilisys is one of the fastest growing, most innovative strategic IT and business process outsourcing providers in the UK, transforming the way our clients deliver services to their customers through the use of strategic, affordable, shared service platforms.
The quality of our people is critical to our continued success and we are looking for an enthusiastic Field Engineer Apprentice, looking for an exciting career opportunity with an eagerness to learn and pick up new skill. You should be a real team player, reporting to the relevant Field Support lead you will assist in the day to day incident and service request resolution, routine maintenance, project support, monitoring and development of the Field/Desktop support area.
As a member of the Field/Desktop team you will play a key role in our service delivery and be seen as one of the faces of ICT, so professional appearance and conduct is of the highest importance. Working closely with ICT colleagues and business users you will ensure that all work is completed to the highest standards and within SLA targets.
We are looking for a candidate that is keen to develop their skills and knowledge constantly, continuously looking at improvements to current processes, producers and aware of new technologies that can be investigated and utilised.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to function well with internal and external contacts at all levels, building effective working relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work well independently and also as part of a team
- Confident client serving skills
- Ability to solve problems to deliver pragmatic and effective solutions for the business
- Team orientated, collaborative, communicative, respectful and supportive of colleagues, suppliers and clients
- Efficient time management and ability to prioritise
- Demonstrates a professional approach, even in challenging situations, calm under pressure
Responsibilities & Training include
- Hardware support on laptops, desktops, mobile devices, docking stations, IPad’s, cisco & Mitel telephony, printers and MFD’s).
- Support on Windows 10, Active Directory, Antivirus and Microsoft Office 365.
- Understanding of Corporate networks, firewalls and patching.
- Service desk and SLA priority environment.
- Supporting a wide range of desktop applications within a corporate environment and their interaction with ICT systems.
- Windows deployment technologies (MDT, WDS, Active Directory)
- Disk encryption software (Bitlocker)
Location: Guildhall, Gresham Street, London, EC29 2EJSign-up or log in to apply