The IT team currently support 115 branches and the head office has approximately about 1000 users. The company is constantly growing with a view to double in size over the next 3 years, and this creates great opportunities to develop and build a career.
Job overview / purpose:
Currently seeking a hungry and passionate individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the IT sector.
The company has a previous history with successful Apprentices within the IT, and has proved to provide a fantastic progression and development plan for candidates who are looking develop and grow here after.
The company and IT team operate in a relaxed atmosphere whilst still being professional and hard working. The company is looking for ambitious candidates who can share their ambition as they also aim to double in size in the next 3 years.
This role is perfect for somebody looking to develop on their IT knowledge within a Software support environment.
The company will help build a strong skill set in an apprentice, including Microsoft qualifications.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
• Work with the support team to log and deal with staff queries
• Managed work load and prioritize issues
• Assist staff with issues on the in house ERP software
• Run SQL scripts and complete data fixes
• Understand the business and wholesale industry processes
• This software is built and developed in house so you will work with report analysts, trainers and developers to build and develop your skill set
• Willingness to learn
• Professional attitude
• Good communication skill both written and verbal
• An interest in IT in general, also in the coding & development side
Desired qualification requirements:
The candidate will need to have at least 5 grade A to C GCSEs or equivalent (C or above)
5 days per week,
Monday - Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£10,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
• Full training and Microsoft qualifications
• Future career progression
• Dress down Fridays
• Free pool table
• Friday drinks & social events
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.