Escone Solutions Ltd was founded in 2015 offering services in Business Analysis, Software Implementation, Software and Website development. An entrepreneurial company looking to support you all the way, providing you with the scope for a successful career within a quick moving industry. You will be working within a friendly environment with amenities surrounding the office making this a convenient location with the support required for you to become successful within your new role. An opportunity has arisen with a growing, entrepreneurial and innovative company conveniently based in Aberdeen. If you have your eyes set on a career as a Business Analyst then this company is the one for you! Escone Solutions Ltd will provide you with a springboard to future success, giving you the opportunity to work towards a fulfilling and exciting career within their welcoming team. This is a fantastic career boost that will allow you to learn all aspects of this industry whilst contributing towards the development of the company.
Upon the successful completion of this challenging 1 year apprenticeship and training program there is a permanent role available to you!If successful you will join a friendly team in Aberdeen working alongside experienced and motivated consultants and will receive on the job training and mentoring to achieve the following key tasks:
- Involved in all aspects of client support
- Communication via Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Basic Finance due to the nature of the software Escone Support
- Assisting Escone with their Marketing Platform, promoting the development of the company
- Provide delivery support for clients, assisting with issue resolution through internal CRR systems Escone Assist
- Providing basic IT support and managing IT tickets
- You will be a good communicator using all communication platforms i.e. telephone and face to face visits
- Good written work and documentation skills
- Team player
- You will be a driven and self motivated professional
- Ability to multi-task
- In addition, there will be some structured training courses and an opportunity to obtain professional qualifications.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive and happy attitude
40 hours per week Monday - Friday £10,000 + - depending on interview performance
Salary review and bonus structure in place
Opportunity for the Apprenticeship to move in to a full time position
Important Information “QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.