This is an exciting outsourced IT Company based in London and Cape Town. We provide reliable, cost effective and cutting edge IT services to organisations across the world.
We offer everything from basic desktop support through to managing and delivering strategic IT projects.
Our aim is provide our clients with tailored IT solutions that add real value. We keep IT simple, dynamic and flexible.
- Provide 1st line email, phone, onsite and remote support to our client base in the UK, Europe, Asia, US and South Africa. 1st line engineers are expected to close a minimum of 15 tickets a day.
- Spend time in the office as well as onsite at clients
- Visiting client sites to install/configure or troubleshoot and fix issues
- Troubleshoot and fix IT hardware including PC's, laptops, printers, servers
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and fix most Microsoft technologies as well as other third party systems
- Be willing to work flexible hours in order to provide support for clients in the UK, Europe, US and Asia.
- Possibility to travel abroad and work between offices for short periods.
- Experience in supporting Windows Desktop operating systems (XP, Windows 7 and 8)
- Experience with applications such as Office, backup software, virus and other mainstream 3rd party applications
- Experience in Windows Server (2003/2008/2012) administration
- Active directory experience
- PBX and Telephone experience
- Candidate must be competent in using various network administration tools – Active Directory, Exchange and various other MMC consoles
- Working with Mac is advantageous
- The aptitude and willingness to learn new software packages, systems and solutions
- Experience with working in multi-client environments
- Strong organisational skills, be able to prioritise varied workloads and work to strict deadlines.
- Detail orientated self-starter and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent customer facing, communications and phone skills.
- Enthusiastic, ability to motivate others and a positive willingness to get involved
- 5 A*-C GCSE’s
9am – 6pm,
40 hours per week
Potential for personal development and long term career prospects, as well as further apprenticeship progression.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.