Wage: £346.13 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, analytical individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop a career in actuary.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Calculations for actuarial valuations or other funding exercises
- Interrogation of data and pension scheme documents
- Calculations for pension scheme accounting (FRS,IAS/US GAAP) Specification of bases for individual and scheme funding calculations Programming and running of actuarial valuation systems
- Designing and running spreadsheet calculations
- Specify scope of work and determine data requirements
- Specify data and information required for projects and liaise with suppliers of that information
- Drafting report, letters, memoranda and presentations
- Demonstrate experience and exam progression as determined by Head of Actuarial Services
- Develops and continually strengthens pensions knowledge
The start date for this role would be October 2020, with interviews due to take place in Spring/ Summer 2020 and offers to be made after this.
- 5 GCSEs grade 4 (C) and above including Maths and English
- 3 A Levels A*-C including Maths at grade B or above (predicted or achieved)