If you have a genuine interest in the care sector, here is an opportunity to work with one of Scotland's leading Home and Support Living Service providers’ whist working towards your Business Administration Apprenticeship.
You'll be an integral part of the team in the Falkirk office, engaging with a diverse customer base, ensuring high level customer satisfaction and making a positive impact in clients’ lives.
- Maintain call records
- Seek and manage feedback from customers and others
- Manage and schedule diaries
- Assist area manager prepare for inspections
- Managing budgets
- Develop a knowledge of legislation and regulation
- Undertake any other duties deemed appropriate by Area Manager
- Manage inbound and outbound calls
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident telephone manner
- Maintains confidentiality
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- £187.50 per week
Future Career Progression:
- Branch Manager, Care Coordinator and other Senior roles throughout the company
- Salary increase to £18,000+ per annum
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5:00pm - with 1 hour lunch break
“QA’s apprenticeship programs may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.