- First point of contact for telephone enquiries
- Responding to customer emails
- Lasing with the team and managing schedules
- Supporting the existing team with administration duties
- Inputting customer/client information
- Good organisation skills and keen to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service skills and a desire to exceed expectations
- An interest in IT
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 30 hours per week
- Mon - Fri 9-5
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.