Formed in 1999, and based in Dundee and Edinburgh, our client offers a completely rounded web design and development service. They provide the expertise and know-how to deliver web solutions to clients across a wide range of sectors. From branding, web site development, eCommerce, content management systems and intranets, to search engine optimisation and email marketing. Their people are our most valuable assets. Their dynamic and highly skilled team create a synergy between creativity and technical know-how, to deliver what some clients call phenomenal results.their approach is based on collaboration - they don't try to sell you cool things you don't need - they listen, and they educate. The more you know about your options, the better they can satisfy your needs.
Our client in Dundee are looking to recruit an outgoing and dynamic Apprentice administration Assistant to join their their city center based office to provide support across the business. An amazing opportunity to start your career with a dynamic and fast moving digital company in the city center of Dundee has arisen. The projects team need a talented and digitally minded individual to come on board and have make a key impact on the business with exciting career progressions available for the right candidate.MTC Media in Dundee are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrative Assistant to provide support to the directors, Administration team and other team members as required.
- You will gain a Modern Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Writing and dispatching routine or straightforward letters/emails
- Documents handling
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Ordering stationery
- Data Entry Report Generation
- Answer and screen inbound calls
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- The ideal candidate will be interested in web, willing to take instruction and willing to learn.
- Strong communication skills are required both written and verbally.
- A keen interest in digital areas and modern technologies with a real desire to work for an exciting and fast growing business.
- Good career progression opportunities
- Great working environment in our custom-designed waterside offices
- Extra holidays based on service
- Maternity and paternity pay
- Two fully funded company social events every year
- Annual social budget for the whole team to spend as you please
- Access to exclusive client discounts and discounted gym membershipRecreational area with Xbox and music while you work with Sonos
- Cycle to work scheme participant
- Free snacks, refreshments and breakfast
- The Modern Apprenticeship Programme is targeted at building our workforce of the future.
Funding for training is available for applicants aged 16-19 and for disabled and care-experienced applicants between the ages of 20-29. Please ensure, if you are applying for a Modern Apprentice post, that you meet one of these criteria. You will be supported throughout your apprentice journey by a dedicated QA Assessor, you will undertake an X Programme which leads to the achievement of an SCQF level 6.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.