We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious admin support apprentice to join a small but aspirational Glasgow based utilities management company.You will be working for a company that in 2017 alone has facilitated 3 modern apprenticeships and 2 graduate schemes, with a post-apprenticeship rate of 100% They offer comprehensive training, support and personal development to ensure you get the best start in your career.A leading utilities management company, Eyebright support businesses in effectively managing their electricity, gas, water and telecoms contracts. Their aim is to save their clients money and time by providing an efficient service. As the business expands, they require support with administrative tasks to maintain the excellent service they offer. That's where you come in ...
What will I be doing?
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office
- Answering incoming calls and directing to the appropriate person
- Organising post
- Carrying out the onboarding process for new customersStock management - reordering when appropriate
- Preparing reports/presentationsIncome forecasting
- Invoicing - effectively matching bank statements to incoming invoices
- Receipt management
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided
What are they looking for from you?
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines A team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ideally, you will have the following grades: English - Higher C or Nat 5 B Maths - Higher C or Nat 5 B
- Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00
- GBP 5.00 per hour
- You will have access to private medical and dental insurance
Future Career Progression: Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to remain as a permanent employee with the business. Your salary will be reviewed at the end of your apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.