Apprentice Administration - Gear
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship
- School Leaver
- Business & Admin
- Leeds remove
Business Administration Apprenticeship
How many times have you heard “No job, No experience – No Experience, No Job?
Well an Apprenticeship gives you both and a wage thrown in as well!
Gain independence? Learn to drive? Go on Holiday? All this is achievable with the right Apprenticeship.
You are on the right track to a brighter future
With so many apprenticeship opportunities out there, you need to choose carefully! Here at Create Skills we only work with employers who are serious about who they take on as an apprentice and that's why we get so excited about opportunities like this!
You will complete a work based Business and Administration NVQ level 2 or 3 qualification, which will last 12-16 months. Depending on previous qualifications you will also complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administer sales and hires through the set procedures of the company
- Taking sale and hire orders from clients via telephone
- Organising deliveries and collections of equipment
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers
- A* - C GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- IT literate – confidence use of various systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Drive, enthusiasm and intelligence
- Good communication skills
- Quick to learn
- Excellent career progression
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of working towards permanent position
Working Hours - 8 Hours per day, Monday to Friday between 7.30am – 5.30pm
Salary - Apprenticeship salary of £3.50 per hour
Interested candidates should apply online using the button below and including their CV in word format.
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.Application closed