Advanced Industrial Solutions is a multi-award-winning, global, manufacturer of PFP and Insulation Systems and a world-class Welding, Inspection and Training Services provider for the offshore oil and gas, wind energy, and industrial sectors.
They are currently looking for an Apprentice Administrator to work within the Compliance team based at their North Shields head office.
The Apprentice Administrator is responsible for providing day to day administrative support to the compliance team. Duties are including but not limited to:
- Provide administration support to the compliance team
- Assist with the day to day compliance requirements across all functions
- Support & update CHSEQ mechanisms & systems
- Monitoring & updating of all site improvement plans
- Support standardisation & improvements across all accreditations
- Assist with day to day requests for information
- Internal & external customer service, liaising with both staff & external bodies
- Completing basic administration tasks such as scanning, formatting, filing, data entry etc.
- Take minutes of meetings
- Ensures that internal systems are kept up to date in accordance with procedures
- Contribute to team effort by completing all related tasks within the required timescales
- Assist with the preparation for external audits
Skills, Knowledge And Experience Required:
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual, as well as being able to integrate and operate as part of a team.
- Microsoft Office and typing skills
- Organisational and time management skills
Desired qualification requirements:
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 GCSE's at grade 4 or above (grade A - C) PLUS GCSE Maths and English at grade 3 or above (grade A - D)
Monday to Friday,
8am - 5pm,
40 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
Future prospects / Our ambitions for you in the future:
Our determined and professional approach will map the path that will enable you to progress your career significantly in the future within the AIS Group. Our vision is to develop the skills that will help you to fully understand all aspects of our business.
Ultimately, if you work hard and have a passion for our business and a will to succeed, you will be given the opportunity to grow with the business as a person and a valued team member.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.