Would you like to work for one of Scotland's leading Law Firms?Harper Macleod is currently seeking an Apprentice Administrator to join their Elgin office. Based at the Old Station and former ticket office, you will work for an organisation that provide expert advice on areas such as personal injury, employment law and medical negligence. You will pro actively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to Reception
- Take telephone calls and action/transfer all calls as relevant
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms
- Handling incoming mail and delivering to appropriate person
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Contributing to the day to day operation of the office
- All other general office duties
Full training will be provided.
- :Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detailFantastic organisational skills
- A desire to perform well and progress
- A mature outlook
Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:00pm GBP
16,380 per annum
You will be working for an organisation keen to grow and develop young people with over 40 apprentices having been placed with the company historically.
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well you will have opportunity to take on more responsibility, assisting with file management and banking. Should your role and responsibilities grow on completion of your apprenticeship your management team will discuss salary with you.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.