Employer: Financial Conduct Authority
Wage: £365.40 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
Gain on the job experience, whilst completing an Apprenticeship in Business Administration. You will gain the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to start your career. Supporting the Supervision in the Retail Banking department and the Specialist Supervision Division.
The Key Responsibilities of the role are:
- Effective diary and inbox management
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes and ensuring papers are circulated on time
- Dealing with enquiries and taking telephone messages
- Developing good working relationships within Supervision and across the FCA
- Providing key day-to-day support and assistance to the Manager
- Playing a key role in organising and co-ordinating the team
- Pre-empting and pro-actively following up and resolving ad-hoc issues on behalf of the team
- Collation of team communications
- Attending meetings, minute taking and following up agreed actions
- Providing administrative support for ad-hoc projects and work; including away-days, meeting briefings and other support to the team as necessary.
Career and family leave, flexible working options, a minimum of 25 days’ holiday, a non-contributory pension, private healthcare, interest-free season ticket loans, a performance-based bonus, a subsidised on-site fitness centre (London only), a subsidised restaurant, charity and volunteering initiatives, sports and social clubs, a reflection and multi-faith room and free eye tests.
- Minimum of 2 A Levels at grades A-C (or equivalent)
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) including Maths and English or equivalent qualifications.