Apprentice Administrator - Glasgow (G1 3) - 7114
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Glasgow remove
You will work for a dynamic and continuously growing business which has driven its way to impressive growth in both headcount and turnover. The firm has been named Law Firm of the Year eight times and consistently delivers excellent results.
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career over a period which will continue to bring exciting challenges and opportunities for all involved.
One of Scotland's leading Law Firms is currently seeking a Trainee Administrator to join their Personal Injury and Reparation Department within their Glasgow office. You will proactively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
- Filing as required
- Responsible for daily correspondence filing to be filed in date order and files put away. Handling incoming mail attaching to clients’ files and delivering to appropriate person.
- New files to be made up and information placed on computer system.
- Dealing with file requests made by staff/partners.
- Storage of old files to be indexed on computer system and boxed up for storage collection.
- Photocopying and collating papers as required
- Sending and receiving faxes as required.
- Enter and update computer system accurately and effectively
- Scanning as required
- Take telephone calls and action/ transfer all calls as relevant
- To contribute to the day to day operation of the office and provide administration support to the department
- All other general office duties.
- Excellent administrative & organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Computer skills including word and email
- Educated to at least National 5 English & National 5 in an administrative subject
- Related work experience
Additional Information: Monday to Friday 9:00am -5:30pm £16,380 per annum
You will be working for an organisation keen to grow and develop young people with over 30 apprentices having been placed with the company historically
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well you will have opportunities to move into other departments and roles in an Administrative capacity or should you wish to go down the legal route, other apprentices have moved into a Paralegal role. Should your role and responsibilities grow on completion of your apprenticeship your management team will discuss the increase to your salary at this time.
Important Information“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.Sign-up or log in to apply