Apprentice Administrator - Glasgow (G2 4) - 4559
- Updating the CRM System
- Handling all incoming client queries
- Retuning client calls
- Updating client details on various internal systems
- Booking in valuations
- Excellent Verbal communication Skills
- Good Organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ambitious, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 10am - 6pm
- Monthly bonus which could double your hourly rate
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply