To learn all aspects of office administration, answering and transferring calls an to act as the main point of contact for client and delegates upon arrival at Reception within the Training Centre. On the job training will be provided and applicants must be willing to undertake a vocational qualification in Business Administration.
Key Activities / Responsibilities
- Answering, vetting and transferring telephone calls
- Inputting and processing data in training register database to achieve the correct end product
- Booking delegates on to pre allocated courses using database
- Collating agendas, paperwork, and training aids for instructors
- General filing, photocopying and binding
- Mailroom duties
- Maintain a high standard or appearance at all times, positively reflecting the Company’s image
- The job holder is expected to be flexible and undertake additional duties commensurate with the overall responsibilities of the job, and that are within their competence, when required.
- The job holder will undertake all activities in compliance with the requirements of the company's and/or the client's Safety Management System (SMS).
- 29 days holiday plus 4 public holidays
- Free lunches (this is subject to change)
Qualifications Required: Minimum of 3 standard grades or equivalent, one of which must be English