Apprentice Administrators x2, Seven Distribution-Witham
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
About the employer: Seven Distribution Ltd is an Award Winning UK based Distributor of accessories for mobile phones and consumer electronics. With over 20 years’ experience within the industry, there’s very little we don’t know about the market and products sold. We aim to deliver first class account management and customer service, providing our customers with the products and prices they need. Even if there is something we do not stock, we will source and deliver, as we have no restrictions on what manufacturers and suppliers we deal with.
About the role: This apprenticeship offers the opportunity to gain expertise and experience in a diverse range of business activities.
You will gain practical work experience working with the sales team the warehouse team and the purchasing team. Many of our apprentices build long-term careers at Seven Distribution.
This means you’ll need to be an ambitious self-starter – someone with the determination to make the most of the opportunities we offer to learn about our business and a pro-active attitude that will relish the opportunity to earn while you learn.
You will be involved in
- Stock Sorting and help with dispatch
Booking in Stock
- Counting Stock
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Complete courier expenses report
You'll work alongside other team members, such as buyers and packaging experts, as in many companies sales is now a team process.
Applicants will be required to complete an Assessment Interview with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date
The Person Specification -
We are inviting enthusiastic individuals who are committed to learning new skills and knowledge with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The employer would like applicants to be able to demonstrate the qualifications, skills, experience and attributes listed below to be considered.
Skills & Qualities:
- GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 5
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Genuine interest in the sector
Employer: Seven Distribution
Location: Unit 1 Rosewood Business Park, Eastways, Witham, Essex, CM8 3AA
Standard: Business Administrator level 3
Hours per week: 40
Pay frequency: Monthly
Assissted travel: NoApplication closed