The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
The role of the Apprentice Affiliate Marketing Executive is to work with external partners and influencers to drive sales to our own brand beauty sites.
You will be responsible for executing strategies under the guidance of the Divisional Head of Affiliates with an overall goal of improving paid search performance against KPI targets. All training will be provided internally along with opportunities to attend external training sessions. Working across our market leading websites, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with our affiliate publishers and networks of influencers.
Working closely with your team lead and wider international marketing teams you will ensure all websites are implementing affiliate marketing best practices and are getting the best results possible. You will learn to use a variety of related tools in order to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s targets and have exposure to SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing Data Management, Content Marketing and Customer Relationship Management.
You will start with a 13- 15 Month Digital Marketer Apprenticeship.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Working with other teams within the business to align affiliate activity with main objective
• Ensure weekly communications are sent out to affiliates across all brands
• Develop relationships with affiliates to improve traffic levels of the channel
• Work closely with affiliate networks on affiliate recruitment
• Conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure activity is in line with the industry
• General affiliate programme hygiene – includes ensuring offers and creative is up to date
• Work closely with the wider marketing teams creating content marketing
• Ability to prioritise workload and keep to deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Computer literate, particularly with Excel, but also competent with Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to use initiative, as well as work as part of a team
• Self-motivated with a desire to learn
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management
• Enthusiasm to obtain new skills
Minimum grade 5 in GCSE Maths and English,
And/or 3 A Levels minimum Grades C and above, preferably a STEM subject but other A Levels will be considered.
40hrs per week
£200 per week / £10,400 per annum.
• Eligible for Company bonus scheme
• £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance
• Staff discounts
• Exciting and endless career progression prospects. [will be confirmed upon placement]
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.