We are looking for people with skills in collecting data, data interpretation and data entry, you will also need good communications skills. The role will involve interpreting, extracting and analysing information from various types of documentation and manipulating data into user friendly formats. Full training will be provided for any job holder.
You will be based at our office in Gloucester for the first two weeks, for training and thereafter you will be working on a remote basis with up to two days per week in the office (once lock down rules allow).
- Analysis, interpretation, extraction and/or manipulation of data
- Investigation of missing data
- Searching the internet to verify missing information required and to enhance the current data
- Creation of and maintenance of data within Clients’ systems
- Preparation of documents to assist underwriting of risks
- Compliance with Clients’ quality standards and turnaround times
Pro understands thatexcellent people are core to its business and have a defined trainingprogramme, reward and recognition scheme, along with a talent identificationprocess. We will encourage and fully subsidise you in following a furthereducation programme within the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). Alongside our competitive salary you will berewarded with a generous benefits package, that includes healthcare, 25 daysholiday, life assurance and a defined contribution pension scheme.
- At least English and Maths GCSE's at grades C/4 and above