To support the efficient operation of reception and office facilities. Support the HR, HSE and other functions with Administration support.
- Shared reception duties - ensuring switchboard is manned at all times and calls and enquiries are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Meet and greet visitors to the office ensuring the correct security pass is issued and their point of contact is aware of their arrival
- Meeting room diary management
- Booking public transport where required
- Managing the receipt and sending of all courier packages and post
- Organising refreshments for meetings/training when required
- HR Administration
- Recruitment Coordination.
- Organising Interviews with the relevant AE interview panel.
- Centrally storing all interview notes and CV's in accordance with GDPR.
- Assist with the nominations for Recognition awards (including the quarterly Spotlight Award)
- Assisting with the purchase and issue of all IT equipment, Company email accounts and software permissions
- Support the Business Visa Process
- Assisting the HR Manager in keeping the HR Sharepoint page up to date and relevant, working alongside Document control Communicating statutory holidays, ensuring they have been recorded correctly in BrightHR
- Ensuring annually accrued holidays are added to employees BrightHR holiday balance once they hit their next year’s seniority
- Organising and facilitating new start inductions
- Preparation of Employment references (e.g. Ex-employee and mortgage etc)
- Assist with keeping staff directories up to date. This includes Reception Directory, Staff Listing and leavers, the office seating plan and the personnel listing for all locations
- Facilities Coordination
- Perform a daily facilities walk round (offices 32, 34 & 36) checking with people if they have any issues, checking for light bulbs out, trip hazards, broken furniture etc.
- Ensuring all meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy on the days when the cleaners are not onsite (inc. white boards, bins and tables).
- Ensuring meeting room cupboards are kept well stocked.
- Ensuring all key holders are aware of their responsibilities and who to contact in the case of an emergency
- Ensuring all office repairs are dealt with in a timely manner and suppliers are chosen based on quality of work and best value for money.
- Preferred supplier list to be saved centrally and kept up to date
- Ensuring the external grounds are well maintained, including gardens and carparks
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and office equipment
- Managing fruit supply
- Assist with managing cleaning company services and KPI's. (including regular audits & cost control on cleaning supplies being ordered)
- Owner of the weekly facilities 'issues' list (both internal and external)
- Events Coordination - Assist departments/company with booking events (i.e. booking facilities, transport, requesting quotes, finalising numbers etc)
- Office Administration Support
- Minute Taking when required
- Formatting of documents
- Booking training when required
- Managing business travel and accommodation.
- Keeping traveller profiles up to date
- Facilitating the Business visa process
- HSE Coordination
- Arranging PAT testing for electrical equipment and safety devices when required
- Focal point for all HSE issues, Working with Lead First Aider to ensure all first aid boxes are fully stocked, the company meets the legal requirements for First Aider numbers (and first aiders are advertised), arranging the training of First Aiders and that the required signage is displayed.
- Managing periodic Peninsula Business Safe Audits
- Alongside HR Administrator, coordinate Occupational Health Assessments when required
- Providing employee DSE Assessments
- Booking medicals (i.e. for Offshore work) when required
- Ordering PPE
- Ability to promote a positive image of the Company to the customer
- Good working knowledge of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work on own with minimal supervision as well as in a team
- Positive and friendly persona
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Good organisational skills
- Timely / Accurate work output
- Team Work
- Results focused
- Self Development
Monday to Friday
9 - 5.30
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.