Apprentice Care Assistant
Not taking applications
A residential care home providing high quality support to vulnerable individuals in a community based environment.
Framework and Level: Health & Social Care Level 2
Vacancy full description:
- To work with residents to maintain their independence by creating opportunities which take into account their own personal choices and preferences.
- To support residents to develop a range of relationships within the home.
- To work co-operatively with colleagues and other professionals
- To assist residents in maintaining hygienic standards and to comply with health and safety requirements.
- To assist residents by serving meals and beverages.
- To assist residents all with aspects of personal care,
Including bathing, dressing, toileting and the disposal of soiled clothing/incontinence dressings (if required).
- Help residents with mobility problems and other physical disability.
- Make and change beds, assist in the care of empty commodes and some cleaning of rooms.
- To be aware of and support residents with their emotional, cultural, spiritual and practical needs.
- At all times to adhere to the home’s policies and procedures.
Pay/working Hours: £105 per week, 30 hours
Expected duration of the apprenticeship: 12 monthsYou will provide practical assistance of the highest quality to vulnerable, mature adults in a residential care home by assisting them with tasks of daily living whilst encouraging them to achieve maximum independence. Sign-up or log in to apply