Apprentice Chef - Parkdean Resorts - White Acres
Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Hospitality and Catering
Parkdean Resorts are delighted to be recruiting a Chef Apprentice for our White Acres Holiday Park, based in Cornwall.
35 hrs approx - inc evenings and weekend
Detailed Job Description:
Reporting to the Retail Manager, you will support the Food and Beverage team by:
• Greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner
• Help the kitchen team prepare and deliver menu items in an efficient and timely manner
• Assist in minimising waste
• Adhere to all health & safety regulations
• Keep all kitchen and storage areas clean & tidy and to ensure stock rotation is effectively carried out
• Adhere to set portion control systems
The ideal Candidate will:
• Have a passion to work in a food preparation role.
• Be flexible to work weekends and some evenings.
• Have an understanding of Parkdean Resorts
• Have a desire to work in the Holiday industry.
• A desire to progress
Please ensure you can travel to and from the venue at a variety of hours.
Hours p/wk can vary. Wage is £5.00 p/hr.
Please ensure that you can get to and from the venue and varying times.Sign-up or log in to apply