Apprentice Chef - The Eden Collection - Mallory Court Hotel
Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
We are now recruiting for this years intake for the Eden Chef Academy, with Eden Hotel Collection - comprising of a Level 2 qualification and position at one of the Collection’s properties.
48hrs, Various shift times - including split shifts and weekends
Detailed Job Description:
To work as part of a team, consistently delivering Eden Hotel Collection’s standards in food production and service.
• To follow and maintain all procedures (HACCP, Health and Safety, COSHH and Food Safety Management) to the required standards to which training has been received.
• To adapt and respond to different shift patterns and section needs.
• To respond maturely to any given situation without hesitation.
• To report all important issues back to senior chef.
• To communicate effectively within the section.
• To contribute to the daily mise en place of the section.
• To follow strict rules of personal hygiene.
• To report any sickness immediately to a senior chef.
• To accurately record working hours.
• To show understanding of food cost and produce.
• To show alertness, vigilance and attention to detail of all work.
• To be proactive in self-development.
• To promote the image of Eden Hotel Collection as a professional organisation.
• Assist with achieving IIP standards for the hotel.
• Comply with all Company Policies and legal requirements with special reference to Health and Safety.
• Good time keeping
• Able to work as a team
• Able to take instruction and work unsupervised
• To have a genuine interest in pursuing a career as a chef
• Determined to succeed
Health & Safety
You must ensure that all Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times, this includes the fire procedures and COSHH regulations, all of which you will be made aware of. Please ensure that you report any faults or infringements of these procedures or act immediately where appropriate to correct them. You have a duty to carry out work so that you never put yourself or others at risk, creating a safer working environment for everyone.
Please ensure you can make it to and from the venue for all shifts.
**PLEASE NOTE THE RATE OF PAY IS BASED ON AGE**
16-20 - £268.80
21-24 - £338.40
24+ - £360.00
The academy is based in professional and fast paced kitchens - therefore please ensure you will be comfortable working in this environment before applying.Sign-up or log in to apply