Apprentice Claims Handler - Freeway UK Insurance Services Ltd
Not taking applications
- Distance Learning
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Level 3
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
Apprenticeship: Financial Services level 3 apprenticeship
Employer: Freeway UK Insurance Services Ltd
Salary/Hours: £3.50ph – 37.5 hours per week Monday-Friday
Your main responsibility in this Claims Handler role is to manage your own caseload of motor claims. You will be the first point of contact for our customers when they need to discuss their claim, delivering an exceptional and empathetic customer service experience, be articulate, have a strong communication skill set to be able to handle complex claims, as well as having the ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal colleagues, external clients and third parties. Working to targets and deadlines within a proactive work place, means you will need the ability to manage your own time and workload. Provide Administrative support to the Hub team as required.
- Extracting incident information from customers and third parties
- Liaising with suppliers and third parties via phone and email
- Being the point of contact for the customer should they have any claim related queries
- Ensuring the highest level of data accuracy
- Work as part of a team to achieve individual and company targets
- Make offers on total loss vehicles
- Setting claim reserves to ensure accurate reporting
- Review and issue payments on claims
- Ensuring data is handled responsibly and compliant with the Data Protection Act
This role requires an enthusiastic individual who has good written communication, with confidence on the phone. You will need to be confident and especially competent in the use of Microsoft packages and other software that will be used on a daily basis, you will also need to be incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development.
For this level 3 apprenticeship, requirements include a minimum of grade C or above in GCSE maths and English. An attention to detail, friendly and approachable person is favoured.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £3.50ph, where you will achieve level 3 in Financial Services Apprenticeship with Functional skills also available in English, Maths and ICT if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and apply your skills with Freeway UK Insurance Services Ltd. Apply today!Sign-up or log in to apply