Apprentice Cloud Sales Executive - Vanquish Technologies - London
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
Vanquish Technologies is a privately held IT business with operations in London, Dubai and Cape Town. We are looking for someone who is highly organized and efficient, who can multitask throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his/her list.
We deliver tailored private cloud, co-source & technical solutions to our customers on a global scale. We offer opportunity to grow within the company and we value loyal staff.
37.5 Hrs p/week 9 - 5:30 (1Hr Lunch)
Detailed Job Description:
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of Vanquish Technologies core products and utilize this knowledge to successfully sell Cloud solutions to corporate businesses
• Generate opportunities for the Vanquish Cloud Division by direct engagement through phone calls, meetings, conferences, exhibitions, partner events
• Prospect, target, and build pipeline with clients that fit the assigned market profile for our Cloud
• Develop relationships with partners and suppliers
• Identify potential customers through general research and self-learning
• Open and qualify leads and sales opportunities against weekly KPI’s
• Complete sales purchase orders in CRM system in a timely manner
• Enthusiastic and positive with strong communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Team player
• Highly Motivated
• Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
• Persuasive ability
• A good telephone manner
• Diplomacy and patience
• Friendly and out-going
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate
applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first
year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if
they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage
rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and
over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's
part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).