Apprentice Commis Chef - Hand Picked Hotels - Ettington Park Hotel
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
An opportunity has arisen to join the talented brigade of chefs at Hand Picked hotels via their Chefs Academy.
40 Hours per week between 8:00 am - 9:30 pm
Detailed Job Description:
As a Commis Chef you will be part of a team in food preparation and organisation within the kitchen.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Assist senior chefs in preparing meals in either part or in full
• Actively seek to improve own skills and achieve personal development
• Work as part of the kitchen team under the direction of the head chef, sous chef and chef de parties to support the demands of the kitchen
• Work in a clean and tidy manner
• Comply with all health and safety regulations
• Undertake training as required
• Comply at all times with the Staff Code of Conduct
• Be flexible and carry out reasonable requests dictated by the business needs
• Seek to ensure at all times that staff, visitors and guests on our sites have the best experience possible
• Ability to take instruction
• Team player
· Straight shifts with 2 days off together
· Start no earlier than 8:00 am
· Finish no later than 9:30 pm
· 1 weekend off in 4
Please ensure you can get to and from the venue as well as committing to evening and weekend work.Application closed