Apprentice Commis Chef - The Brewers Arms
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- South Petherton remove
A brilliant chance to join The Brewers Arms in South Petherton as an apprentice commis chef.
40-45 hours/ 5 day week to include weekends and split shifts
Detailed Job Description:
Duties will include:
• Ingredient preparation
• Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
• Plating up and presentation of food
• Taking instruction from senior chefs
• Cleaning and clearing down work stations
• Working in a safe manner at all times
• Portion control
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to take instruction
• Basic Knowledge of food preparation & food hygiene
• Ability to work under pressure
• Desire to achieve
• Pride in what you do
Driving Licence would be beneficial but not essential
The role involves evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
You will be working in a hot, busy kitchen and on your feet for long shifts.