Apprentice Commis Chef - The Proper Pub Co - The Green Dragon
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
A chance to join the friendly team at The Proper Pub Co as an apprentice chef within one of their busy kitchens. Earn a wage and gain a Level 2 Commis Chef Qualification
40 - 5 days out of 7 inclusive of evenings and weekends (earliest 10am - latest 10pm)
Detailed Job Description:
Within this role you will join as a junior member of the kitchen team helping your colleagues carry out the daily duties of a busy professional kitchen.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Working in a clean and safe manner
• Prepping food such as chopping vegetables, preparing sauces etc
• Cooking meals from the menu – including grilling, sautéing, boiling and baking
• Plating food in accordance to presentation guidelines
• Working alongside the team to ensure the most efficient output
• Working on flavour combinations and dishes for the menu
Basic knowledge of kitchens
Basic preparation & cooking skills
Apprentices are included in bonus schemes for areas such as time keeping/attendance/output.
Evening and weekend work
Bank Holiday work