Apprentice Connectivity Coordinator - Edinburgh (EH12) - 7623
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Edinburgh remove
Founded in 2009, our client have the belief that remote working through interconnectivity across a business's people, assets and infrastructure is finally possible. Their passion for high-end service became their hallmark; they have been committed to providing honest, informed and appropriate advice ever since.
They have grown into an experienced business, built upon first-class industry accreditations with skills ranging from network infrastructure and telephony to HTML and virtual environments. But that's only part of the picture...
A problem solver extraordinaire. You thrive with autonomy, and love the challenge of solving problems and learning new things.
This role will require someone who is patient, with excellent listening skills. You digest information you are presented with, and use that to educate customers and fellow teammates and formulate ideas to contribute to the growth of the business.
You will gain an apprenticeship in Digital Applications Support.
Duties will include:
- Provisioning and looking after both mobile and fixed line connections.
- Communicating with customers and suppliers via telephone, email, helpdesk tickets and web chat.
- Troubleshooting technical and non-technical issues.
- Working with other teams in the office on wider projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, calm and composed attitude under pressure.
- An ability to manage your workload and the expectations of clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Willingness to jump in and get your hands dirty.
- An ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- A genuine interest in technology and the latest developments
Would be super if you have:
Some Coding/Analytical skills.
Driving license and a car.
Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.15pm £10,000 increasing to £16,000-£17,500 on completion of apprenticeship
Team days and events.
Access to Babylon Healthcare.
Getting to know Smartie, the office dog.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.Sign-up or log in to apply