Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Sidcup remove
- To provide an efficient, friendly and responsive service to internal and external customers.
- To effectively handle customer enquiries received either by telephone or online and process the associated tasks whilst providing an excellent customer service experience.
- To ensure all issues are resolved using processes and procedures so the enquiry is managed until completed in order to minimise any need for additional customer effort.
- Organisational and planning skills – able to prioritise own workload with minimal supervision.
- Contribute to the CSC team’s objectives, performance indicators and customer service delivery whilst operating in line with L&Q corporate and person values.
Provide excellent customer service to maximise satisfaction to all internal and external customers that contact the customer service centre, dealing with housing management and maintenance calls.
Attend training and embrace the learning opportunity to qualify in the recognised award.
Provide excellent written correspondence when responding to email/web
Work collaboratively and maintain good relations with L&Q support services such
as Building Services, Neighbourhoods, Revenue and After Care Teams.
Maintain the necessary relevant records and systems in accordance with your job
Ensure H&S, regulatory & governance compliance for areas under the job
holder’s control. Treat people with respect and dignity at all times.
Manage risks associated with areas under the jobholder’s control.
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRMand other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
L&Q is a regulated charitable housing association and one of the UK’s most successful independent social businesses. The L&Q Group houses around 250,000 people in more than 95,000 homes, primarily across London and the South East. They are currently looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor.Sign-up or log in to apply