On Agency is a leading marketing agency working exclusively with charities and not-for-profit organisations.
Since 1997, On Agency has helped clients smash their fundraising targets through bold creative, supporter-centric strategy and data-led design.
We’re looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join our Brighton agency, which works exclusively with the UK’s best charities.
Main role: [Working alongside:]
- Account Managers
- Planners and Strategists
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporter segmentation
- Data cleansing and campaign analysis
- Providing our clients with highly accurate data and actionable insights
- Working alongside and reporting to the Head of Data & Insight
You’ll also have the opportunity to develop the Data service offering and increase data understanding, internally and externally.
- As this is a technical role, you’ll need knowledge of how to process and analyse data
- An understanding of Data Protection desirable
- Experience of using Excel and database
- Knowledge of 'R' (database tool) desirable
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator - You will to communicate clearly to multiple departments across the agency.
- Open to change and ready to work in an Agency environment - Being a relatively small business, your day-to-day tasks may change throughout your role.
- Grade C GCSE’s in English and Maths
- A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
- Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
- Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
After completing the apprenticeship, you’ll have the opportunity to gain a permanent position and progress your career.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.