Extracting Data from an Oracle database. Producing monthly reports, both standard & ad hoc. Inputting data feeds, analysing & resolving errors & reconciliation of different stock systems.
- Feeding daily files of orders and stock movements into an Oracle database, administration of stuck files & resolving differences
- Responsible for the reconciliation of different worldwide data systems for stock & sales
- Running monthly reports for directors & external publishers
- Creating ad hoc reports, as required, using pivot tables and v-lookups
- Creating files of invoices & other stock movements & feeding into the database for stock held on consignment accounts
- Assisting with bank processing of payment files
- Dealing with publisher stock movement queries
- Checking & analysing of data and reporting on variances
- Assisting within the finance department.
Qualifications Required: 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C/4 and above, including English & Maths