We are a leading manufacturer of thermal transfer ribbons in Scotland. We currently have a vacancy for the position of digital marketing development role using SEO, PPC, content marketing, Social Media and design to generate leads and build a pipeline for the sales team.Our Scottish plant was established in Turriff, Aberdeenshire in 1967 and has expanded to its current size of 165,000 square feet, employing over 50 staff to meet the demand of the market.
The focus of our Scottish plant is in the manufacture of Thermal Transfer film products, seen as a 'centre of excellence' we encompass all facets of the product which includes laboratory research & development, ink production, commercial coating, slitting and worldwide distribution.While our main focus is the manufacture and distribution of Wax, Wax-Resin and Resin Thermal Transfer Ribbons (TTR), we also produce Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR Ribbon), Postage Franking, Fax, Correctable & Lift-off, Carbon Film and Inked Nylon with up to 10 colours.
- Using SEO to make sure that the company appears easily online and drive traffic to the website.
- Working on content marketing to provide specialised and key information to potential buyers.
- Monitoring, maintaining and creating social media content for the business in order to build an online profile for the company.
- Some design work in order to create high end content that can be used for marketing material.
- Analysing the response and data of the marketing campaigns.
- Supporting and working very closely with the sales team to ensure that the marketing information is utilised.
- Applicants for this position should possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experiences and strong interest in sophisticated on-line marketing and sales would be required.
- The role is focused purely on new business through marketing and is suited to people who are keen to enter into a career in sales after gaining their marketing qualification.
- Good work ethic and hungry for success.
- Monday - Thursday, 8am to 5pm
- Friday - 8.30am to 2pm
- 36.5 hours
- GBP 13,000 per annum
- A generous starting apprenticeship salary
- Gaining a qualification in digital marketing
- Upon the completion of the programme, this role will develop into a sales role using the marketing skills gained so you will have the opportunity to earn extra through commission
- Fast growing business with a lot of career potential
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.