Based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, Finnexia Technology is a Financial Conduct Authority authorised online client acquisition specialist. Finnexia generate prospects for multiple clients across various product lines within the Financial Services industry.
Finnexia are committed to maximising their clients return-on-investment and as such have built proprietary technology that validates customer information and increases the average revenue per client in real-time.
Job overview / purpose:
Finnexia are looking for a motivated and driven individual with a passion for Digital Marketing who is looking to kick start their career within a forward thinking organisation. You will be joining a small yet highly ambitious organisation who place a great emphasis on maximising return on investment.
- The main responsibility of the apprentice Digital Marketing Executive will be to assist and execute PPC campaigns
- To manage the structure and optimisation of campaigns
- Building new campaigns
- Evaluating and reporting on campaign and ad performance
- Targeting and relevance of ads
- Quality and click-through rates of ads
- Conducting keyword and competitor analysis to improve market share
- Manage all social media marketing such as Facebook etc...
In order to be considered for the role, the chosen candidate must have:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- First class communication skills
- Clear and concise written skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritise workload
- First rate computer skills
- Good spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Excellent mathematics skills
Do you have...
- Proven passion for Digital Marketing
- A flexible approach to work
- A naturally hardworking attitude
- A positive 'can do' attitude
If so, do not hesitate in applying today!
- In order to be successful within the role, the chosen candidate must have 5 A-C graded GCSEs or equivalent (Maths, English essential)
- As well as a high passion for Digital Marketing and proven experience in some form of marketing.
Monday – Friday,
9:00am - 5:30pm,
37.5hrs per week
£170 - £180 per week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.