Finn are a Leeds based communications agency whose sole purpose is to makes brands matter. They have been established for 15 years and work alongside world famous brands such as Cadbury Ice Cream, Oreo Ice Cream, GHD, Yorkshire Tea, John West, DFS and many more. Finn have a track record of helping brands in highly competitive categories overcome this tyranny of disinterest whilst creating strong and long-standing partnerships with their clients. Finn will get stuck-in, turn things around quickly, be proactive, unflinchingly honest and are a lovely bunch to deal with.
"Finnsters” are a passionate, smart, fun team of experts, united by strong values, desperate to deliver amazing work for their clients.
They now have a truly exciting opportunity for 2 passionate, motivated and driven individuals to join their dynamic and friendly team as Digital Marketing Executives whilst undertaking their Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship.
The Digital Marketing Apprentices will form an integral part of our Client Services team at Finn. You will have the opportunity to work across multiple clients and gain understanding of digital channels and technologies and implement digital aspects of a campaign, including delivering email marketing campaigns, supporting website builds and creating analytics reports. You will be proactive, have excellent attention to detail and show the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Upon the successful completion of your 1-year apprenticeship, there is potentially an excellent full-time role with salary increase.
The main role will be to support and grow Finns digital offering for existing and potential clients.
- Developing an understanding of clients' businesses, industry and the communications platforms to reach their target audience.
- Implementing elements of digital marketing campaigns to include; social campaigns, community management, influencer, email marketing and website builds.
- Contributing to the content planning and delivery of paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Researching opportunities, posting content, measuring and reporting on social media activities.
- Writing engaging digital & social media content including blogs and campaign documents.
- Supporting with the delivery of email marketing campaigns to include implementing quality assurance, email resting and liaising with teams and supplies to manage amends.
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of paid digital campaigns in-line with media plans and budgets across a range of digital platforms.
- Managing ongoing PPC and display campaigns via Google Ad-words to drive website acquisition’s to client websites.
- Reviewing and auditing website performance via Google Analytics.
- Developing an understanding of data gathering and research skills.
- Delivering clear analysis and research for existing and prospective clients.
- Producing accurate reports using digital insight tools ready for analysis.
- Managing personal workload, account priorities and deadlines across multiple accounts.
Desired skills and personal qualities:
In order to be considered for this opportunity the chosen candidate must have the ability to demonstrate:
- Social media knowledge.
- A passion for Digital Marketing with an enthusiastic nature and the drive to learn and progress.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- First class organisational skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proactive nature and the drive to succeed.
You must also have achieved 5 GCSE's level A-C or 9-4 including Maths and English.
Monday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm, and Friday is 9am - 4pm.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.