● Provide first line user support for Salesforce and third party apps (including Jobscience, FinancialForce and Cirrus Insight)- 20%
● Liaise with second and third line support (e.g. external product support and consultancies)- 10%
● Create knowledge articles and technical documentation- 10%
● Provide basic training for new staff or to demonstrate new features to users- 15%
● Make configuration changes to reflect requests from within the business- 20%
● Assist departments and users to get the most out of Salesforce features such as reports, dashboards, campaigns, etc.- 10%
● Assist the Salesforce Manager with configuration support- 15%
The Junior Salesforce Administrator provides first line support for Risk Advisory's extensive and business critical Salesforce organisation. They are looking for a junior admin Apprentice to assists the IT support team in dealing with administration and configuration requirements for the Salesforce Sales Cloud.