Apprentice Engineer - Encase Northern Limited - Banbury
Employer: Encase Northern Limited
Working predominantly on the shop floor supporting production staff the apprentice will be working on:
- The upkeep and maintenance of machinery across the site
- To assist in delivering the Company’s annual production targets through effective response and repair
- Assisting with the installation of new plant equipment
- Monitoring machine performance to seek to improve effectiveness
As part of the training the apprentice will sometimes move to different departments ie production and technical to get a better understanding of how the company operates as a whole.
Once trained, remit will cover:
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Reactive maintenance
- Projects and development
- General site maintenance
- Spares management
Weekly wage: £155.63
Working week: The company operate a rotating shift pattern: 6.30am - 13.30pm Monday - Friday and 13.30pm - 21.30pm Monday - Friday, to be agreed with successful candidate.
Total hours per week: 37.50
Expected duration: 4 years
Possible start date: 01 September 2020
- Self-driven with an enthusiastic approach to work
- A desire to succeed in Engineering
- GCSE grades A*(9) - C(5) or above in maths and English, Science/Technology and IT grades (or equivalent).