Apprentice Engineer - Mid Scotland, Edinburgh
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Electronic Engineering
- Edinburgh remove
Otis is now recruiting an Apprentice Lift / Escalator Engineer based in Edinburgh.
The Otis Apprenticeship Scheme is designed to provide committed individuals with the opportunity to develop their career with an industry leading, global organisation. As an Apprentice Engineer, you will be fully supported in undertaking a range of on the job and classroom based learning to become a Qualified Lift or Escalator Engineer. Otis will provide you with a solid foundation for a rewarding and lasting career. We believe that everyone working here has the potential to progress and you will be supported by our big commitment to your ongoing training and further development. Once you have qualified, you will be able to apply for a variety of roles within Otis.
- Enthusiastic Apprentices who are good communicators, excellent team players and have initiative.
- 5x National certificates / Credit Standard Grades / Intermediate 2 or equivalent, including Maths and English. (Equivalent to 5 GCSE’s grade C or above)
- A keen interest in Engineering/ Construction.
- A willingness to attend necessary training throughout the Apprenticeship at a specified college, as determined by the requirements of the programme.
- Although not vital, it is desirable that you hold a Level 2 qualification in any engineering discipline.
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent salary and many other benefits.
- Apprentice events and awards ceremonies
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success.